Wednesday 23 March 2011

Let me Solve Ur Question that Sumtin abOut Me & mA seLF^_^



My name is Mieza...born is 07 ApriL 1988..
I'm totally TAKEN by Mohd Nursafiq b.Azman..
PROUD introduce to alls that i'm his wifey since 20 Feb 2011..
So, NO fone number,ym,email,chatting or whateva coz i'm not interested with all that...
OR u will be BLOCKED,SPAM,and IGNORED...
born as sumone that love fashionable and dun care if U dun like my fashion..
I'm honestly obsessed with anything about RED until my mother in law says i'm HOTT mama...^_^....
I can't life without my husband,my family,my lappy,my handphone,my bear,my all red things,& without my yuyunk..

I'm so thankful to ALLAH because i'm still alive and can breath..
I'm also thanks to GOD because create me in a good creations & kind...
I hate people that want to trying into in my life because they dun know about me nicely..
i'm really hate whoever like FAKERS,REPORTER,& STOLER that comes in my personal life..
DUN try to make sumtin that will become my temperature HIGH...
dun EVER pretend that we are close friend if we just know a few days..

In my life,I'm juz only have one BFF that i call her "NURUL LIANA"..
so,dun say that u also my BFF because beside her,i'm not trust anyone although we are close..
u all can be my friends but just some part of u can be my CLOSE friend..
Please TREAT me as SYAFIEQ property or U all can "GET OUT" from my pages..
please treat me KINDLY, & i will be NICE on you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.